Funded by the Department of Business, Innovation & Skills we created Windows of Opportunity, a series of free events designed to inform entrepreneurs, businesses and investors about all the new and innovative types of money and investment opportunities out there. We reached over 3,490 entrepreneurs and investors between October 2012 and March 2013.
In addition, S4S created a series of short videos explaining the tax scheme that were viewed over 50,000 times
The results were uniformly positive:
- 57% of respondents said workshop exceeded their expectations
- 90% of respondents said they were satisfied with the event
- (4.5/5.0) of respondents said the workshop dramatically improved both their knowledge and attitude towards the value of investment in their business
- (4.6/5.0) of respondents said the workshop considerably improved their overall knowledge and attitudes towards investment opportunities as well as their awareness about the value of SEIS
- (3.4/4.0) of participants said that as a result of the workshop they are more likely to seek more information about how they can raise money